Caribbean MSME Conference - Objective & Misson
The Inaugural Caribbean MSME Conference will be held with the objective of
- Shaping opportunities for the Caribbean’s MSMEs to better support economic growth.
- Creating a space to address areas most critical to their sustainability and livelihood through a network connecting B2B.
- The mission of the SBAJ is to support the economic and social advancement of the membership through the provision of technical advice, training, consultancy and trade services.
- The SBAJ is also charged with promoting the principles of private enterprise and innovation.
- MSMEs are vital to:
- Continued economic development.
- Creating an opportunity for significant private-sector employment.
Presenters & Regional Participants
Head of State
Meet our most valued speakers
Chief Executive Officer - Trinidad & Tobago Manufacturers’ Association
Founder/Entrepreneurial People Development Specialist
President, Global Entrepreneurship Network
Managing Director of the Jamaica Stock Exchange
Technical Advisor, Investment and Private Sector, CARICOM Secretariat Office of Trade Negotiations
Deputy Executive Director (Acting) Decision Sciences and Information System Unit, Mona School of Business and Management
General Manager, JN Small Business Loan Limited
General Manager, Microfinance Services Division of the Development Bank of Jamaica Limited
Investment Manager, Development Bank of Jamaica, Jamaica Venture Capital Programme
Assistant Secretary-General, Trade & Economic Integration, CARICOM Secretariat
President, Caribbean Case Researchers Association
Minister of Industry Commerce Agriculture & Fisheries
Minister for Economic Development, Planning, Trade & Labour
Prime Minister of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Prime Minister of Jamaica
These awesome companies supporting the Caribbean MSME Conference.