Hilton Rose Hall (Venue)
The Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa in the tourist mecca of Montego Bay, Jamaica will meet the most demanding function needs. The services at this business-friendly, all-inclusive Jamaica resort include wireless or wired internet meeting rooms, A/V equipment and support and a fully equipped business center, 44,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space for up to 800 people. 7 upscale restaurants, bars and grills, beachfront location on the 400-acre historic Rose Hall Plantation, Private beach with water sports center and Sugar Mill Falls Water Park. Distinctive facilities include: Soothe Spa and for the golf enthusiasts, the Cinnamon Hill Championship Golf Course. Plus it is 15 minutes away from the Donald Sangster International Airport.
The Hilton Rosehall Resort and Spa is a short 15 minutes drive from the Donald Sangster International Airport and easy 3 hour drive from the Norman Manley International Airport along the picturesque toll road. Caribbean Airlines and LIAT are the airlines of choice for this conference where excellent affordable rates will be available once you book early.
- Number of persons expected, minimum 350 each day of the Conference
- Conference is two days July 20-21, 2017
- Upwards of 45 Presenters from various stakeholder groups
- At least 2 Heads of government with participants from across the Region including countries such as Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, St. Kitts and Nevis
- The luxurious Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa is the conference venue.
Rates: US $300.00 (Single); US $330.00 (Double)
- Participants who do not wish to stay at the hotel, but wish to attend the conference may opt for a day pass.
Day Pass: US $85.00 (Non-Member SBAJ); US $65.00 (SBAJ Member)