Day 1 is the opening ceremony and gala event in the Talk of the Town Suite, Jamaica Pegasus Hotel commencing at 5pm.
Day 2 is the first full day of conference discussing topics such as:
- MSMEs capturing emerging Opportunities through technology.
- New developments in Financial Technology for Business Improvement.
- When is a Business ready for a B2B connection.
- Building Linkages for Mutual Growth and Profitability.
- Stimulating Entrepreneurship among MSMEs.
- Best Practice in Financing Policy Options for MSMEs in Caribbean countries.
Day 3 is the final fay of the conference and aims to discuss topics such as:
- The role of technology in MSME Data Collection'
- The impact of the Proposed National ID System on the Formalization of SMEs.
- The emerging role of Micro Insurance B2B working with Agencies and resource persons Challenging the future with new knowledge Government procurement law facilitating MSMEs.